30, Cleveland Street
About Dennis Publishing
Why work for Dennis Publishing?
We’re a hard-working bunch, but we definitely know how to let our hair down (and plant a few trees along the way!) We believe in rewarding employees both financially and through recognition and support every day!
- We have great employee benefits: 28 days paid holiday, interest free season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme, discounted gym membership and more.
- We know how to have fun. We host parties, birthday extravaganzas, summer BBQ’s, fancy dress parties, quizzes, charity trips, battle of the band nights and more.
- Our office is slap bang in the heart of London’s West End – situated parallel to Charlotte Street with its many bars and restaurants and five minutes from Soho and London’s media hub.
- As our charity (The Heart of England Forest) is literally at the heart of our business, we host monthly trips to the forest to help plant trees and take a break from the city!
- You’ll be working with passionate leaders. Game changers. Award-winners. Industry extraordinaires. But we’re a social crowd who definitely like to take regular office trips to the local bars to wind down after a busy and of course rewarding week.
4 jobs with Dennis Publishing
evo is now looking for a Website Editor to manage the strategy and delivery of content onto the evo website and social media platforms in line with...
We are now looking for a new Website Editor for our award-winning website www.cyclist.co.uk.
Dennis Automotive’s evo is looking for a talented new Editor to lead the brand into the next stage of its development.
TheWeek.co.uk is expanding into new areas of coverage and creating the post of Motoring and Technology Editor.