This job is no longer available
A multi award winning top 10 Tech and Digital PR agency:
This multi award winning agency thrives on the creative ability and flare of their consultants to generate a unique offering for their wide range of clients from very large brands to smaller specialists.
(Please do contact me to find out more on the accounts you’d be working on and further clients the agency has-)
It’s a fast paced communication agency that is without a doubt one of the best places to have fun and enjoy excelling as your PR communications career progresses. If you’re entrepreneurial, fun, bubbly and motivated this agency is the perfect opportunity to grow quickly and progress in your career!
The day to day job consists of media relations/social media, client liaison, writing and new business involvement. The client portfolio will include supply chain management/retail technology (this is a very business/national press focused programmes so great for getting some impressive results), virtualisation and hosting. Our client is pretty flexible and can switch things around depending on experience/areas of interest.
- Strong (degree-level) academic background preferred in addition to B2B technology PR agency experience in the telecoms and enterprise technology sectors. Strong knowledge of the media landscape along with strong media relation skills and relationships is important.
- Good writing skills and a strong command of the English language (spelling & grammar, etc.) is essential.
- The ideal candidate will have a willingness to succeed, will be proactive and will take pride in their work.
- Ambitious player with a hard work ethic who is keen to progress their career.
- Successfully pitch from client brief and follow through to secure quality coverage.
- Produce a wide range of high quality written material within tight deadlines.
- Confident client-facing account handler with an ability to work proactively and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to adapt quickly and contribute to the team’s development and understanding in this sector.
- Good time and workload management skills – must be a strong multi-tasker=
This is a top opportunity to not only work for and exciting, creative, expanding, award winning agency but also to have a the autonomy to spread your wings and excel.
If this is something you feel interests you don’t hesitate to pick up the phone or email Alex for more information. 0207 347 5353 email@example.com