This job is no longer available
Opportunity to lead digital content strategy on a wide range of global brands. Provide creative leadership and inspiration, this is a position that will allow you to leverage your social media influence and broadcast as well as your production knowledge.
A global consultancy working across sectors, this organisation offers massive exposure to highly desirable brands. This post will offer exposure to different market sectors, assisting clients and colleagues in the production of content for online, offline and social media.
Key responsibilities for this varied digital senior role are:
- Digital communications counsel to clients and colleagues
- Leading and inspiring a team to create quality content, which could include: video, web, animation, games, B-roll and audio
- Leveraging your online reputation to maximise content and brand impact
- Creating new business revenue streams
Key attributes and experience for this senior multimedia communications role are:
- Solid understanding of production, video, broadcast and content in both old and new media
- Leadership skills
- Understanding of brand-led content production
- Proven reputation in social media communities.
To be considered to join this major consultancy as a Content specialist, please click Apply Now