This job is no longer available
Our client a top 30 PR multi sector consultancy is looking for an Account Manager with 2-3 years experience in corporate and financial public relations. You will work on clients across the commercial property, metals and mining, renewable energy, asset management and professional services sectors. Typically the work will cover strategy development in conjunction with a director, and implementation of a structured campaign and its evaluation. Their client relationships are usually held at the top of organisations so gaining the trust of senior business leaders is critical to the role. Day-to -day reporting will be to a director on the management board and, as a consequence, the role has huge room for growth for a high-performance candidate.
The desirable candidate will have:
• Developed and managed corporate and financial PR campaigns
• Good understanding and media relations experience across a variety of business areas
• Strong analytical skills and a creative and enquiring mind to deliver results for clients across commercial property, metals and mining, renewable energy, asset management and professional services
• Ability to manage a team of Executive Assistants
• Track record of successful new business pitch preparation and delivery
• An entrepreneurial attitude and desire for fast-track career development
The consultancy works wit organisations that are ambitious for growth; they understand what’s important to them - the power of smart thinking, the importance of reputation, the impact of creative campaigns and the value of intellectual capital.
Over 25 years, they have developed a leading reputation for working with the likes of governments, cities, financial organisations, global brands, and entrepreneurs in major markets across the world which brings to bear our expertise in corporate, financial, public affairs and consumer marketing to deliver world-class campaigns that are always commercially grounded.
Salary and benefits package
in addition to a competitive salary, there is a new business introductory commission of 7.5% of the first years fees for any business personally introduced to the company.