This job is no longer available
This award-winning London agency that specialises in health, wellbeing, education and environment is looking for a strong, creative and established Senior Account Director to join their Campaigns team to work across education, environment and healthcare issues. You will work on public facing media and awareness campaigns for clients spanning charities, public sector and NGOs.
- To build and maintain a comprehensive understanding, and insight into the business environment, client and competitor markets and trends
- To develop and deliver strong impactful PR camapaigns
- To actively manage client relationships and deliver high-quality service
- To actively pursue new business and revenue opportunities with existing clients and support the identification and delivery of new business
- To measure and monitor performance of all accounts within area of business responsibility, assessing the value and impact of plans, and taking responsibility for all required financial management activities.
Experience and Personal Attributes:
- You should have experience working in a consultancy across education and/or environment sectors
- Be a good strategist and able to see the bigger picture
- A strong team manager, you will be overseeing the day-to-day running of a team of 6
- A skilled client counsellor, you will be the most senior client-facing member of the team
- Excellent new business acumen
This is a pivotal role in running and growing this division so you should be driven, self motivated and skilled in winning new business.