This job is no longer available
Global Investor/ISF is looking for a talented staff writer to boost its coverage of asset management, asset servicing and securities finance. The role involves writing both news and feature articles.
The title produces print, web and event products, all of which are being expanded. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to get involved in three areas and can expect rapid career development as soon as their competency allows.
The role involves covering multiple countries, with a particular focus on the Americas. The position is based in London but requires frequent travel.
• An absolute minimum of one year of relevant experience
• An understanding of financial markets
• The proven ability to write high quality news and/or feature articles
• The ability to break off-diary stories
• Knowledge about asset management, asset servicing or securities finance
• Experience of using social media
• NCTJ qualification or equivalent
Global Investor/ISF is a Euromoney Institutional Investor publication.
Salary will depend on experience.