This job is no longer available
Due to business growth, this leading financial and corporate consultancy based in the City, is now looking for two candidates between Account Manager and Account Director level to join the Financial division. A full-service business communications consultancy, they provide bespoke advice on Financial Public Relations, Corporate Communications and Investor Relations.
This agency has a strong portfolio of clients operating across a wide range of sectors and industries, including tech, media, oil and mining.
- Be main point of contact for clients and direct your team on all areas of client account management
- Lead the presentation of new business pitches and to write client proposals and presentations
- Keep abreast of regulatory requirements and standards of best practice
- Maintain strong relationships with journalists, analysts and brokers
- Generate story ideas and take a creative approach to clients' PR needs
- Experience of doing financial PR calendar work is of paramount importance
- A proven ability to manage stock market quoted clients
- Excellent media relations and communications skills
- Be able to balance the demands of your own client portfolio with occasionally helping a diverse group of senior consultants in financial PR business
- Well-versed in leading and empowering teams to deliver great results and client impact
If this role sounds of interest, please click the Apply button below.