This job is no longer available
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a skilled financial services communications professional to join a preeminent, full-service agency. The individual will join a growing team of skilled communicators and work on high profile accounts across the financial and professional services sectors.
· Join an ambitious, enthusiastic and highly skilled team of communicators
· Work with an impressive client base across the financial and professional services sectors
· Develop and execute multi-stakeholder communications campaigns across the UK and internationally
· Diverse range of career opportunities within this world leading, full-service agency
Skills & Competencies
· PR agency experience would be ideal
· Solid experience in financial services PR/communications is essential
· Previous experience of work within the asset management and/or pensions sector would be advantageous
· Experience working with financial communications and restructuring communications would also be beneficial
· Strong understanding of the financial, trade, national and regional media
· Good knowledge of social media and its use in PR campaigns
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills and flawless attention to detail
· Ability to think clearly and work effectively under pressure and deliver consistently to multiple conflicting deadlines
· Strong team player
In the first instance, please forward a copy of your CV to Libby Trace at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference LT1205-60.
VMA Group is the global resourcing specialist for corporate communications, HR & change.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.