This job is no longer available
Our client is a global brands and communications company. They are looking for a Project/Events Co-ordinator to join their Events team, based in Central London.
The role of Project/Events Co-ordinator will involve:
- working with the events team to deliver conferences and special events for the global leaders of the business
- fully understanding the internal project brief from the leaders and translating this into an interactive event
- coming up with an overall strategy and co-ordinating various strands of people
- working with a large budget
- managing the expectations of the global leaders
- advising on the best method of delivery for the content
The ideal Project/Events Co-ordinator:
- will have experience of organising big-budget corporate conferences/events
- may be working at a corporate communications agency and have events experience
- be creative and be able to come up with interactive ideas for events
This is an excellent chance for a creative and ambitious event co-ordinator to work in a global company.
If you feel this would be a suitable role for you please apply now!