This job is no longer available
Media Campaign Manager in Suffolk
Are you a proven Media Campaign Manager? Yes, then we need you now
Due to recent client wins our Suffolk based client is seeking a Media Campaign Manager to work on their growing portfolio of accounts
Your main responsibility will be to manage, plan and execute display advertising and social media campaigns for the clients. As a media campaign manager your focus will be on generating the very best results for the search and display advertising accounts campaigns by providing a real insight into campaign performance and skilled campaign optimisation.
Your daily responsibilities could include:
- Development and activation of new display activity and social media activity
- Find the most effective landing pages and advising on improvements if necessary
- Continual optimisation of phasing, creative and formats
- Development of campaigns and pre-launch testing
- Continual management of budget allocation
- Creating of management reports and insight
- Strive to achieve fantastic results on both targets and deadlines
- 1-4 years working proven experience in managing paid for search and/or display campaigns
- A meticulous attention to detail
- Numerical and great analytical skills
- A good ability to understand issues and take action
- Excellent communication skills
- Campaign problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Good working knowledge of bid management solutions
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Good working knowledge of third party adserving and trafficking solutions also required
It goes without saying you will have a passion for keeping up to date on new developments relating to your job and actively research, test and propose new approaches to improving the way we work
Salary dependent on experience
This position would be commutable from the following areas, Ipswich, Felixstowe, Clacton-on-sea, Colchester, Norwich, Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket, Sudbury, Haverhill, Diss, Woodbridge, Chelmsford, Maningtree, and Frinton-on-see. Please accept our apologies, but due to the huge volume of current applications only the candidates our clients are interested in will be contacted in relation to this position. We do however keep some candidates details on file for other potential positions.
Leed Recruitment Limited are a skilled specialist recruitment consultancy for Agency Side Marketing, Advertising, PR, Design, New Media, Online Marketing, Search, SEM, SEO and PPC. We also service agency's offering the above specifically to:- Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare and Medical Education. We also service agency's offering the above for CSR and Corporate and Financial Reporting. We provide a comprehensive and highly professional range of recruiting services for clients and applicants Nationally.
If you know someone who fits this description and who would be perfect for the job, then send them this way, making sure they tell us you referred them. If we place them we will send you up to £150 as a thank you for your referral.