This job is no longer available
Account Manager – Professional Services
City of London
This is the UK’s leading professional services PR consultancy, based in the City of London. It is an independently owned, mid-sized firm with clients predominantly but not exclusively drawn from the professional services sectors (lawyers and accountants), the built environment (surveyors and architects), trade and membership bodies and major corporations.
An Account Manager is required to join the team. You will be responsible for actively managing day-to-day account delivery by:
- Keeping abreast of all work in progress regarding your accounts, anticipating client needs and spotting commercial opportunities
- Briefing, monitoring and reviewing the performance of junior team members on your accounts
- Planning campaigns planning (including budgeting) and maintaining hands-on execution of client briefs (eg writing, research, canvassing).
- Contributing to new business activities by generating leads and being involved in new business pitches and presentations.
The ideal candidate for the Account Manager role will:
- Have high quality standards and the ability to instill these in junior team members;
- Be a media relations expert and an excellent writer;
- Have the ability to establish effective and profitable working relationships with clients and journalists;
- Have the ability to spot commercial opportunities and participate in business development activities as and when required
- Have some experience of managing a team and guiding junior staff members.
Click Apply Now to be considered for this opportunity.