This job is no longer available
Large multinational conglomerate active in the power generation and transport markets. Annual sales of over €20.9 billion, and employs more than 85,000 people in 70 countries.
We are looking for an experienced internal communications manager to head and support five business within the Thermal Power unit.
The Head Internal Business Communication leads the Internal Business Communications team supporting and advising the Thermal Power businesses on all internal communication needs, including change management. The Head will be rerpoting to the Director of Internal Communications and leading a team of 2 business communications managers.
Responsiblities and Accountabilities
- Lead a team of three Internal Business Communication Managers (professional development, workload, performance management, etc.)
- Initiate, develop, seek approval of and own communications strategies for the five businesses; plan the sector budget that support the strategic & operational priorities of the businesses and ensure they link into the overall Fuel and Thermal Power Communication strategy.
- Plan the development and deployment of one or more fuel strategies belonging to the area of responsibility
The ideal candidate is an experienced professional in the area of internal communications, notably in B to B function. 7 to 10 years of communications experience is a must. Experience in a technology environment appreciated
Knowledge & Skills:
- Team leader background of 2 for at least 2 years
- Experience with communications preferably with a listed company
- Technical background a plus
- English as (near-) native language
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent project and planning skills
- Highly developed networking skills
Any direct application is forwarded to VMA Group