This job is no longer available
We are currently looking to hire a talented and creative Lead Graphic Designer to join our digital team, Studio D, in Covent Garden. Waggener Edstrom is one of the largest communications agencies in the world and Studio D is our dedicated creative and digital division. Studio D is made up of consultants (digital experts and project managers), designers and developers, video specialists, copywriters, and analysts and we have the opportunity to work across high-profile, innovative clients.
As the Lead Graphic Designer, you will play a critical role within the team playing a pivotal role in almost all Studio D projects. Your key responsibilities will include creating design concepts for both web and print campaigns as well as leading a graphic designer, a senior developer and a pool of freelancers. Reporting in to the Head of Studio D, we are also looking for someone who can take care of some of the business wide responsibilities such as ensuring your projects run to time and budget whilst striving for the best quality for your clients. Ultimately, we need someone who can take a brief and translate it into creative concepts that will wow our clients and their audiences.
In a nutshell…
• We’re looking for a design all-rounder with strong agency experience
• We want someone who is highly accomplished in all aspects of design, both in print and online
• We are looking for someone who has experience designing for the B2B sector
• We need someone who is comfortable pitching your ideas to clients, or representing the agency at events
About the role
The Lead Graphic Designer in Studio D needs to be a strong designer with good business management expertise. The job will be varied – ranging from graphic design and layout work for web and print. The role also requires project and account management, organising resources and running multiple projects, and taking part in project updates, brainstorms, and client meetings.
• You should be great with people.
• You should care about great design.
• You should be able to lead a project.
• You should thrive in a fast-paced agency environment.
• You must be highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (CS5) on Mac or PC
• You must have experience with HTML and CSS, including HTML e-newsletters and transmission
• You will have an understanding of website delivery, from wireframe to hosting
• You will have knowledge of video production and editing
• You will have excellent written and oral communication skills
• You will have experience managing a team of designers and working directly with clients, account teams and vendors, and managing budgets and projects
In return, you can not only expect a competitive salary plus superb benefits but you can also expect to work for a progressive, forward-thinking agency. Our training is second to none, you will work across pan-European or global clients and you will work within a fun, welcoming and supportive team.
Please email your CV to our Staffing Partner, Tamara Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email your CV, with some examples of your work and your salary expectations.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK.