This job is no longer available
Our client is a growing beauty company which provides a members-only service and works with high-profile beauty brands. They are looking for a freelance PR Manager to promote the company for 1-2 days a week.
The role of freelance PR Manager will involve:
- drawing up strategic PR campaigns and seeing them through from conception to delivery
- building partnerships with consumers, bloggers, designers and relevant online and print media
- building online communities and using them to promote the company
- arranging events within brand stores
The ideal freelance PR Manager will:
- have substantial beauty PR experience gained either in-house or in a consultancy
- have a passion for the beauty industry
- be happy to both create and implement campaigns
- be looking to work 1-2 days a week, one in the central London office
- have an excellent network of relevant beauty and fashion contacts in the media
This is a great opportunity for someone to help a relatively new company build it's brand and become a market leader.
If you feel you are suited to this role please send your CV to Ros at email@example.com.