This job is no longer available
N.B: Only applications from UK residents will be considered.
Sterling Media is an award-winning, boutique Global PR and Marketing agency based in London, with a diverse client base and multiple areas of expertise, from corporate to entertainment, luxury to charity, travel to restaurants.
The role requires the candidate to proactively steer and manage the profile of corporate and start-up tech clients and high net worth individuals including UK and International businesses and Founders, generating stand-out and regular coverage across national dailies, radio and TV outlets, business magazines, and Online outlets, across a range of beats. This includes launch campaigns for new brands to maintaining the profile of existing clients.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a forward thinking and ideas-driven candidate to be part of the company’s international growth expansion plans with clear career progression for candidates demonstrating the correct skillset, work attitude and ethics.
A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the business, finance and corporate sector is vital but they must
also have the ambition and scope to work "across the board" on the agency's other clients.
Salary – subject to experience
Desired Skills & Experience
About the Role:
• Acute and professional account management of all campaigns - implementation, reporting process and achieving targets on a day to day basis, as well as managing the work of other team members including juniors
• Placing stand-out coverage for clients, especially for on-going clients, using a reactive/proactive approach, targeting high level media relations across national dailies and supplements, consumer magazines, broadcast and online media primarily business, finance and corporate beats but extending to lifestyle media too.
• Contribute to pitch proposals and presentations; undertake research for new business proposals
• Competitor analysis, media audits and evaluation to plan client campaigns
• Broad PR knowledge with a sound understanding of the UK and global business and financial landscape
• Real hands-on approach to managing and implementing campaigns, right from strategy/planning to media relations
• Excellent communicator with the ability to think strategically and logically
• High standards of attention to detail, excellent research, multi-tasking, broad range of writing abilities and team skills.
• Reputation and crisis management campaigns for clients and advising on appropriate action
• Event organisation and management, including press conferences and promotional events
• Experience of handling social media campaigns for clients
• International PR experience such as in the Middle East, Subcontinent, Pan-Europe and USA would also be preferable.
Sterling Media is an integrated global communications agency based in London, covering Marketing and Brand Management, Public and Media Relations, Event Management and Advertising for national and international clients. In addition to this, Sterling has four areas of specialism including Film and Entertainment Marketing, Multicultural & International Communications, Online Social Marketing and Luxury & Lifestyle Marketing.
The agency boasts a varied client base and multiple areas of expertise, from corporate to entertainment, luxury to charity, travel to restaurants, ensuring our campaigns are both strategic and creative to connect with the audience. So whilst the ideal candidate's primarily role would be to work across the corporate PR sectors with a sound understanding of the business and financial landscape, the candidate must also have the ambition and scope to work "across the board" on the agency's other clients.
The company is very results driven with a work hard play hard atmosphere and strong team ethic. The ideal candidate needs to be forward thinking, ideas-driven and creative in their approach with exceptional organisational skills. There is clear career progression for candidates demonstrating the correct skillsets, work attitude and ethics.
For further please information visit: www.sterlingmedia.co.uk