This job is no longer available
Our client, a global agency with a vibrant Sports, Sponsorship and Marketing team renowned for its creativity and diverse client portfolio, is looking for an experienced Account Manager to work across Olympic focused projects for major sports brands. This opportunity will be working across a combination of high end sports brands.
The role will offer:
• A rare opening, working with a range of leading brands and clients within the sports sphere and the opportunity to work with and learn from some of the best practitioners within the industry
• The chance to build your specialist expertise and sector knowledge within a broad communications context
• The opportunity to join a leading PR/Marketing network and all the career opportunities and benefits you would expect from working at a successful agency.
The successful candidate will:
• Be passionate about Sports PR and digital communications
• Have proven experience of delivering brand building coverage on high profile sponsorships
• Have a proactive eye for new business opportunities, with a strong knowledge of the broader sports marketing and sponsorship industry
• Have strong media relations skills and contacts across all media channels
• Have a proactive and creative approach to briefs
• Thrive in a fast paced environment and see projects through from start to finish
• Have excellent communication skills and a strong team player mentality
• Be detail orientated and organised
• Have strong project management skills with the ability to liaise with a complex number of stakeholders
If you think you have the right skills for this role please click ‘apply’ below.