This job is no longer available
Our client, an award-winning company that promotes the advancement of certain sectors in science, is looking for a Journals Publishing Assistant to provide admin support to their editorial office.
As publishing assistant you will be:
• Processing papers submitted/ accepted for publication in the journals
• Preparing author main manuscript files for copyediting
• Preparing author electronic figure files
• Assisting with the administration of permissions requests
• Managing internal communications
• Administering the ordering process for off prints and reprints
• Maintaining departmental filing system
• Assisting the Projects Manager with preparations for Board and Committee meetings.
• Creating, maintaining and enhancing effective working relationships
• Performing other general administrative work as directed by the Head of Production
You will need to have:
• A degree in the cellular and molecular life sciences (essential)
• Good computer literacy
• excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good eye for detail, strong IT skills and
• The ability to manage their time effectively.
If you are interested in this Publishing Assistant role please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference GG882253.