This job is no longer available
This fast growing consultancy is one to watch with ‘great place to work’ awards and an entrepreneurial approach. For a team of twenty plus, the clients are prestigious and heavy hitting in financial services, telecoms, healthcare, retail and broadcast. They offer high calibre integrated public affairs and strategic corporate communications advice and they are now looking for a corporate Associate Director with generalist experience, reporting into the head the team.
An intelligent, energised and friendly public affairs consultancy at heart, they have successfully grown a corporate communications team handling some impressive clients across industry sectors. They offer integrated campaigns although this role is corporate.
Key responsibilities for this corporate associate director role are:
- Creative corporate campaign include strategic advice, developing messaging, media outreach, crisis and issues, events, roundtables and media launches
- Integrated campaign, working closely with the public affairs team
- Manage a team of up to six people including the training and development
- Handle crisis and issues
Key attributes and experience for this corporate PR associate director role are:
- The head of team is looking for someone easy going, happy to muck in, good at client handling and writing skills
- Proactive and reactive media skills with contacts with business media
- Strong new business skills and adept at pitching
- Experience of handling crisis and issues
- A creative approach, ideally working within a PR agency working at SAD or Associate Director level
To be considered to join this entrepreneurial and supportive corporate and public affairs consultancy in a corporate associate director role, please click Apply Now