This job is no longer available
This international brand that is well known globally for its music and events, is expanding its Events Department and on the look out for a Business Development Manager to drive new sales and income through partnerships, sponsorship, PR and marketing.
With partnerships already cemented throughout Europe, Asia and the USA, part of this role will be to manage headline events in these territories, as well as attracting new franchises, so travel is a large part of this role.
- Generate new sales of existing events brands
- Manage and develop the content, strategy and presentations for all new events brands/projects, sponsorship deals and headline events
- Provide support to and liaise with all major partners
- Generate sponsorship income and develop new relationships with strategic partners
- Develop global PR toolkits for international partners
- Act as deputy manager for the Events Director and manage the events team as and when necessary
Skills & Attributes:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in international events/PR/talent handling/ music sponsorship
- Strong people and team management experience
- An established network of contacts with major international strategic events partners and/or sponsors
- A proven track record in delivering exceptional results
- Strong communication or persuasion skills with in-depth experience of negotiating contracts
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills
- A second language would be an advantage
Salary offered will be dependent on experience.