This job is no longer available
This is the perfect opportunity to join an ambitious fast-growing international business communications consultancy. Our Client employs over 400 people in 18 offices in Europe, Africa, Asia and the US.
Their main sector teams cover:
· Technology, Media & Telecoms
· Natural Resources, Energy & Renewables
· Financial Services
· Professional Services
Help strategically grow an already award winning agency.
· Focus on sourcing and winning new business
· Building and managing exceptional teams of consultants to direct and manage accounts won
· Ensure the highest level of client relationships through division
· Managing the P&L
· Network at the highest levels and have strategic input to further grow the group.
We’re looking for an experienced communications Managing Director, Director, Partner with a proven record of strategically growing a team and winning high value new business for an agency. You will have a thorough understanding of agency side PR and a proven record of winning high value new business. There will be an immediate expected level of performance.
- Senior level agency side experience and be able to speak knowledgeably about their sector(s) to an external audience.
- Previous Financial PR experience.
- The ability to win high value new business and build a team to take responsibility for the portfolio of clients, as well as working with team members on other accounts when required.
- Have a thorough understanding and knowledge of the practical workings of a PR agency.
- Experienced in managing a team and managing a high value P & L.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting, modern, expanding consultancy. If you’re interested please call Alex on 0207 347 5353 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion as interviews are commencing immediately!