This job is no longer available
Online Russian intern
Global-blue.com, the web-site that connects international luxury travellers with the most fabulous brands, products and places, is looking for a Russian-speaking online intern to work on the launch of its mobile app and website, global-blue.com. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience with a market leader in digital publishing.
Among other things, duties will include:
• Uploading and editing content for web
• Translating and optimising copy for print and online
• Creating original content for selected destinations
• Data entry
• Writing short news stories for web
• Ensuring the accuracy and quality of content across web and digital platforms
We are looking for someone who is both passionate and knowledgeable about online media, with a proven ability to work quickly and efficiently. A knowledge of the Russian language is a must. A journalism degree, working knowledge of Photoshop, content management systems and SEO is desirable. Attention to detail is essential.
To apply, please send CV and covering letter in an email with subject RUSSIAN INTERN APPLICATION to Anastasia Nemchenok firstname.lastname@example.org, along with:
• A 50 word bio in Russian on what would make you right for this role
We are based in Brentford, West London, and working hours are 9.30am to 5.30pm. Lunch and travel expenses covered.
job location:United Kingdom - London
email CVs to:email@example.com