This job is no longer available
This is a PR Week Top 150 agency specializing in financial services, professional services and tech. Based in Covent Garden, it runs campaigns in the UK and internationally, applying creative thinking across traditional and digital PR.
Due to a large new client win within the financial services sector, we are looking for an account executive with FS experience. The role will span both b2b and b2c account and includes some of this agencies most high-profile clients, so a natural ease in dealing with national and broadcast media is a must. You will be the day to day junior client contact, manage reporting across campaigns and accounts, provide daily media relations across consumer media, print, online, broadcast and social, demonstrate proactive thinking around campaigns and in day to day media relations and effectively manage the team, working closely with staff and peers.
You will have superb media relations skills, a feel for social media and a genuine interest in the issues driving the financial services market as well as the following:
• Experience in working on a busy agency team – both reactive and proactive media relations
• An experienced writer who can competently write press releases, copy, reports
• A proven ability to deliver results as well as executing on client campaigns
• A creative mind, both when applied to brainstorming for campaigns and in day to day media relations to drive results and breakout and feature coverage for brands
• A competent social media user with knowledge on how brands can be effective in the social media world, notably Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Excellent contacts across national and trade media outlets
• A demonstrable passion, interest and experience of financial services
This agency is committed to staff training and development - every employee has a personal development plan.
Due to the high level of applications we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within a week, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.
Visit www.prospectresourcing.com for our latest vacancies.