This job is no longer available
Be part of something amazing from the beginning!
Our client, a new PR and social media consultancy, based in Central London, is looking for a bright and proactive Account Executive with 12-18 months corporate or consumer issues PR experience. Led by 3 Directors with big agency backgrounds, there are big things are in the pipeline for the agency so this is an amazing opportunity to be part of a growing business and be involved from the beginning.
• Support the team in day-to-day management of clients and accounts
• Daily monitoring of online and print news media to track relevant client stories
• Develop an understanding of the sectors their clients work in
• PR and social media activity for clients including managing media lists, media sell-ins, social media content generation and case study interviews
• Client account admin
• Attending client meetings and contributing to proposals and presentations
• Writing press releases and statements, web copy and feature content
• Carrying out new business research
• PR and social media activity to promote the agency
Experience & Skills required
· 1 – 2 years’ corporate or/and consumer issues PR experience gained from a PR agency
· Strong media relations experience
· Educated to at least degree level
· An interest in current affairs and a solid understanding of traditional and social media channels
· Proficient social media tools
· Ambitious, with a helpful attitude and positive outlook
· Excellent writing skills with the ability to write for a range of different audiences and purposes
· Excellent presentation skills
· Ability to grasp concepts quickly
· Ability to work well in a team
Be part of an agency that creates and delivers powerful communications campaigns that go above and beyond their clients expectations, securing amazing results every time. It is a fantastic place to work because there is an open, honest and incredibly supportive working environment.