This job is no longer available
Wonderful opportunity for a PR Junior Account Executive to join this rapidly growing PR agency in Central London to work across some of the leading brands in technology, media and entertainment. Launched in August 2008, our client quickly established themselves as a highly effective PR consultancy that delivers innovative PR campaigns with intelligence and integrity and fuses the best of offline and digital PR techniques.
They are now looking to recruit a PR Junior Account Executive who is passionate about technology, as they will play an integral part in supporting the account teams on a range of B2B, technology and consumer technology accounts. Key responsibilities:
- Day-to-day account management of between 3 and 6 accounts
- Develop thorough understanding and mastery of key online and offline media and influencer relations, social media and account management processes
- Contribution to the creative development and ideas for accounts
- Regular liaison and development of relationships with journalists and bloggers
- Participation in new business initiatives
Personal Attributes and Skills:
- At least 6 months experience of having worked in a PR agency before
- Be flexible, have a good sense of humour and bring a positive energy
- Organised and efficient with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for tech and social media, and keen interest to keep up-to-date with this fast-moving industry
This is a great opportunity to really immerse yourself with an agency that believes in providing a structured training environment, rewarding good efforts and promoting from within.
If interested, please click the Apply button below.