This job is no longer available
COVER Media is looking for a full-time entertainment news writer to join its busy London-based team.
We are a dynamic digital content provider and news agency. We specialise in supplying high quality showbiz, film, music, fashion and beauty content to digital publishers around the world.
We want someone who is up to date with Hollywood’s hottest gossip, thrives under pressure and who has a good nose for a celebrity story.
• Experience of writing to strict deadlines - familiarity with news agency work would be beneficial.
• Ability to produce speedy and accurate copy.
• Knowledge of celebrity culture vital – interest in the world of American gossip preferable.
• Team player with great communication skills.
• Industry contacts would be valuable, as well as a desire to represent the company at high profile events.
• Experience working with online content managements systems and Photoshop.
• NCTJ trained candidates strongly preferred.
• Weekend and evening work expected.
• Salary: DoE.
If this sounds like the job for you, please rewrite a current celebrity news story in the Cover Media house style and send this along with your CV and salary expectations to email@example.com before July 06 2012.
For sample Cover Media feed content please see: http://www.covermg.com/example-feeds/default.aspx?item_id=1362
Please note applications received without a rewritten article will not be considered.
NB. We also offer internships for enthusiastic writers who are taking the first steps in their celebrity journalism careers. To apply, please email the above address including "internship" in the subject line.