This job is no longer available
Our client is a leading European corporate PR agency and is looking for an established Account Manager to work within their rapidly developing healthcare practice. This role offers a fantastic opportunity to become part of an exciting and dynamic team in a well established and highly regarded agency.
This role will include:
• Managing and implementing PR plans to meet clients’ needs
• Negotiating with journalists, specialists and key opinion leaders on behalf of the client
• Participating in client meetings and updates on specific areas of responsibility
• Identifying and growing opportunities with organic growth and new businesses with existing clients
• Proactively strengthening the client relationship through day to day contact
• Thinking ahead, preparing for and anticipating issues and challenges to projects
The ideal candidate must be creative and energetic and it is essential that they have an excellent knowledge of the healthcare industry. They should be able to work under pressure, be a confident communicator and must be able to produce work to a consistently high standard. They must also be an established account manager, preferably within a healthcare role.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, then please forward your CV to Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org