This job is no longer available
Are you a business journalist with heaps of charm hungry to move into PR and be part of an impressive corporate team developing PR campaigns for leading financial service companies? This large corporate consultancy is known in the industry for being highly credible, superbly run and supportive – especially when it comes to career-changers.
This consultancy select client teams according to expertise and will use your media landscape knowledge, financial services expertise and fantastic writing skills to the full. This smart team come from journalism and PR so they know what it’s like to change careers. To be part of it you will need to sharpen your advisory skills, be able to charm and adapt your style to work to long-term deadlines.
Key challenges & opportunities in this senior associate director role:
- This financial services team focuses on business communications and reputation management for financial institutions, asset managers and consulting firms
- You will need to learn the full breadth of corporate communications programmes and be exposed to handling a variety of complex issues – the learning curve will be high!
- You will primarily focus on UK media relations including digital communications as well as industry analyst relations work and other stakeholder engagement
Key attributes and experience for this role are:
- A high-brow and credible business or financial journalist with broad knowledge of the financial services sector
- You will need to be polished, eloquent, charming and ready to service clients
In return, you will be rewarded with outstanding benefits, incomparable training and progression within a supportive and award winning team based in central London. If this role excites you, please click Apply Now