This job is no longer available
Are you an experienced account manager looking for an adventure, yet also want to be part of the most prestigious firm in the financial communications sphere?
This globally renowned and respected corporate and financial communications consultancy is experiencing growth in the UAE due to significant business upturn in the region. With offices in Dubai and neighbouring Abu Dhabi they service both domestic companies and work on large global campaigns in conjunction with their sibling offices based across the world.
As a growing business with the solid backing of a reputable UK parent company, they offer a unique career path in addition to the opportunity to work with and be the best in the business.
Due to significant new business wins and a healthy pipeline of upcoming projects, the small yet perfectly formed Dubai team is looking for an Account Director.
Due to the team size, the structure is very flat and there is the opportunity to be involved in a broad array of projects, working across different sectors. Clients include locally-based government departments and private businesses as well as multi-nationals with operations and interests in the region. Work could include:
- Capital raisings
- Issue management
- Financial calendar disclosure requirements
- Day to day communications needs
- Working as part of cross boarder teams to help Gulf based businesses raise their profile or manage transactions in other major capital markets across the world
While you might not have been based in the middle east previously it is essential to have a background in financial PR and some knowledge or experience of the UAE and international work. Knowledge of Arabic is a distinct advantage.
As account director, you must:
- Have demonstrated advisory ability and a strong background and track record in financial PR including financial calendar, transactions and issues management
- Be willing to work across multiple sectors
- Want to establish a brand in a new market
- Have experience of high profile issues, crises and other situations
To be considered for this role, please click apply now