This job is no longer available
Reports To: Ali Cooke Mintzer
Position Summary: Oversees all phases of the production process ensuring production and distribution of six issues annually in a timely manner, coordinating efforts with other editors and authors. Reports to Editor-in-Chief.
Essential Job Functions (listing most important first):
1. Performs day-to-day editorial function relating to the magazine’s production, including copy editing, proofreading, writing articles, headlines, etc.
2 Manages relationships with ongoing columnists / Manages the entire publication cycle.
3. Manages the process of magazine and conference website/newsletters and oversees one staff
4. Produces editorial lists/outline for each issue / Assigns features and departments for each issue and edits features and departments
5. Leading the charge for speaker recruitment and agenda development for PSEC.
6. Adheres to aiTRUST values.
Essential Job Requirements:
- EDUCATION At Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in a related area
- EXPERIENCE Experience with print magazine deadlines and production; financial background strongly preferred
- REQUIRED SKILLS 5 years+ of editorial experience
- PREFERRED SKILLS Background in finance (mutual funds, variable annuities, etc)
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS Position is in London. Must be able to work 5 days a week in the office. Excellent Communication skills.
LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMER
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.