This job is no longer available
Our client is a leading financial services organisation. They are looking for a motivated, high achieving Associate to help implement and deliver internal communication strategy. This excellent opportunity offers a chance to gain valuable experience in this sector at a challenging time.
This role will involve:
• Monitoring the quality and impact of internal communication activity
• Building and developing effective working relationships with key stakeholders
• Coaching and mentoring junior staff so that they become effective communicators
• Providing proactive and professional internal communication advice and counsel to senior managers.
• Working with internal clients to identify and understand their particular communication requirements.
The ideal candidate will have superb written and oral communication skills, with the ability to present sound and well reasoned arguments. They must have the ability to think ahead, prioritise and plan activities, and must be an excellent team player.
If you have the necessary skills and experience for this role then please email Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org