This job is no longer available
Award-winning consultancy seeks talented account manager to work on high profile, integrated campaigns for professional services clients. This role, based in Central London, is paying up to £40k. If this sounds appealing, and you have corporate PR experience, please read on…
This specialist professional services consultancy is going through an exciting phase in its development and winning lots of new business along the way. A thoroughly nice place to work, the office environment is incredibly supportive and the team there get the opportunity to work on high-profile, issues-based campaigns. As a result of their success they are looking for a talented corporate PR account manager to be the day to day lead for a range of their clients.
Key responsibilities for this account manager include:
- Day to day running of accounts
- Being the primary contact for clients
- Managing teams
- Media and stakeholder relations
- New business support
The skillset required to secure this account manager position includes:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Great client management skills
- Track record of working with the national and business media
- People management skills
- Excellent analytical and written skills
If this ambitious consultancy opportunity appeals to you, please click Apply now.