This job is no longer available
Award winning, top 25 PR agency, based in Covent Garden, is looking for an Account Director to manage the digital campaigns for their clients in the fmcg, travel & leisure, food & drink and lifestyle sectors. They are looking for someone who can create conversations about their clients online.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Monitoring and reacting to online conversations using a range tools
- Participating in and creating online conversations on behalf of clients
- Developing social media strategies for both existing and new clients
· Account management - liaising directly with clients, ensuring that social media projects are running on time and on budget
- Developing and implementing appropriate tracking and measurement tools to produce detailed reports on the effectiveness of campaigns
· Working with the rest of the team and educating them on digital best practice and improving their social media and digital knowledge
To be considered for this role you will have extensive digital experience gained from a PR agency and a detailed knowledge of how social media fits in to the communications mix.
In return you can expect: -
· The opportunity to work with some high profile, household name brands
· A fantastic benefits package
· Training and support
· To be part of a dynamic and friendly team culture
· To contribute to new business growth within a rapidly growing agency