This job is no longer available
Our client, a global, strategic PR consultancy urgently seeks an AM/SAM to join their London based healthcare team to support their award winning global campaigns in areas such as Cardiology, Respiratory, Rheumatology and Oncology.
Key Responsibilities : -
-Managing the development and implementation of external PR campaigns
-Building long-standing relationships with clients and colleagues across the network
-Managing and leading junior members of the team
-Working with the senior management team on new business initiatives
Skills & Experience: -
· Experience of generating and managing successful campaigns from concept through to completion.
· Confidence in providing strategic counsel to clients and building lasting relationships with key client stakeholders, journalists and colleagues
· Robust understanding of healthcare and generalist media with excellent media relations expertise
· Skilled at mentoring, motivating and inspiring junior members of the team
· Experience in ethical, pharmaceutical, product PR or diagnostics is essential
In return, the agency offers a solid and structured approach to individual career development. They regularly reward and promote success within the company. They have a varied mix of clients who range in size meaning that each team member has the opportunity to work across a diverse and challenging client portfolio.