This job is no longer available
Our client is a leading global communications firm who work with some of the world’s most prominent companies and brands. They are looking for someone to join their dynamic, creative team as a Senior Account Manager/Account Director. This is fantastic chance to play a pivotal role not only in the existing portfolio, but also in new business development.
This role will involve:
• Preparing detailed programme budgets and developing cost estimates
• Encouraging team members to recognise opportunities for new business across digital and traditional PR channels
• Drafting case studies for new business credentials
• Managing, motivating and coaching account teams to foster relationships of mutual respect
• Directing campaign activities and budgets
• Identifying and resolving challenges to make senior management aware of potential issues
The ideal candidate will have experience in consumer brand PR, with excellent social and digital skills. You must possess the ability to manage their team, and set an example for colleagues in junior roles. You should be a strategic thinker with confidence, drive and determination.
If you have the necessary skills and experience for this role then please forward your CV to Rebecca Toll at Rebecca@jflrecruit.com