This job is no longer available
Long established global FTSE 250 Company is looking for an Internal Communications Manager to join their London team and manage the growth they are currently experiencing.
A highly experienced Internal Communications Manager, the successful candidate will oversee all communications associated with change management activities.
The Internal Communications Manager will be responsible for:
· The communication strategy, including impact analysis, business readiness assessments, training, etc.
· Ensure that the transition is effective and supports the communications strategy
· Working closely with Project Managers
o ensure that change management activity is properly co-ordinated and tracked
o develop and deliver stakeholder engagement plans
· Build the appropriate relationships and internal functional reporting lines, ensuring that change and new processes are used to best effect.
· Be the senior liaison point for all business units regarding change issues
· Establish and maintain strong relationships and clear lines of communication with all stakeholders and project participants.
The successful Internal Communications manager will have:
· Outstanding communications skills, together with comprehensive experience of dealing with executive stakeholders
· Experience of directly managing business change, as well as creating and deploying communication strategies
· Strong project management experience
· Influencing skills and commercial awareness.
· A highly energetic, personable and resilient individual, capable of staying calm under pressure.
· Exceptional organisation skills
· Articulate with strong written and personal presentation skills.
· Strong analytical and facilitation skills
Ideally from a blue chip background, the ideal candidate must have the right breadth to build a function in an organisation with a flat structure.
This is an urgent hire, do not delay!
May & Stephens acts as an “employment agency” in relation to this vacancy.
May and Stephens Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.