This job is no longer available
Women’s Sports & Fitness Foundation is the charity that campaigns to make physical activity an everyday part of life for women and girls.
Women are mighty creatures. They run countries, households, businesses. They are executives, record breakers, champions and rule makers. They are inventors, lovers and mothers, home makers and problem solvers. As 51% of the population, they are a crucial force in all spheres of daily and professional life.
So it’s a problem that 80% of women are not active enough to remain healthy. That girls leave school half as active as young men, and women’s participation in sports and fitness is in decline. It’s a problem that few women are present in making decisions that change the situation, and that investment in understanding and meeting women’s needs is sorely lacking.
WSFF are doing something about it. With deep insight into what women want and a passion for changing the status quo, they’re working to bring sport and fitness to women – and to bring women to sport and fitness.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of this change. As Head of Communications & Fundraising, you will take overall responsibility for all campaigns, communications, fundraising and Marketing.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Build the WSFF’s profile, reputation and influence amongst key stakeholders.
· Develop fundraising activity to build relationships with major donors, trusts and commercial businesses.
· Ensure the successful planning, delivery and evaluation of all campaigns and communications activity.
· Optimise the use of digital platforms.
You will need:
· Communications experience gained within the charity sector.
· Relevant experience of strategic project and business planning.
· Relevant fundraising experience gained working with commercial sponsors and high level giving individuals.
· Experience of setting and managing budgets.
To download the full job description please click on the link below and to apply, please send your CV to Carolyn Kirkwood at email@example.com