This job is no longer available
FASHION FEATURES EDITOR (6 month contract)
NET-A-PORTER.COM launched in June 2000 and has since successfully established itself as the world’s premier luxury online fashion retailer. With its acclaimed editorial format, express worldwide shipping to 170 countries, luxurious packaging and easy returns, NET-A-PORTER offers an unparalleled shopping experience. NET-A-PORTER.COM is the flagship brand from the NET-A-PORTER group which comprises theOutnet.com, the most fashionable fashion outlet, and MRPORTER.COM, the global men's style destination.
What you could do here:
This is an amazing opportunityto come onboard for six months and work with our trail-blazing editorial team, here at the London headquarters. The right candidate will be generatinghighly engagingeditorial ideas and features for our weekly magazine, read by customers in every corner of the globe. You will be brimming with ideas, have a bulging contacts book of both PRs and freelance fashion writers, produce top class copy to tight deadlines, and be experienced commissioning and editing. At NET-A-PORTERHQ,no day is ever the same so you must be adaptable and enjoy a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
“Everything is chosen with the same good taste and trend-conscious eye that has made NET-A-PORTER such a hit”Sunday Times Style
What we are looking for:
• Acting as an ambassador for NET-A-PORTER, you will have exceptional communication and networking skills, and a great sense of personal style.
• Experience generating editorial content and story ideas for a leading fashion magazine or website.
• Well versed in writingfashion features, designer profiles, conducting designer and celebrity interviews, and spotting the next big trend.
• Experience commissioning, sharp editing skills and an excellent eye for detail.
• Confident leading large meetings when required.
• Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
• You will have a bulging contacts book.
What we’ll offer you:
Working with great product, great people and in a great space, you will have a very busy andexciting six months here at NET-A-PORTER.You will have the opportunity to flex your creative muscle to ensure the team is producing fresh and enticing copy that engages our readers across all media platforms.
Like what you hear?
Please apply via this page where you can read more about the role and submit your CV.
Location: London W12
To Apply: http://tinyurl.com/6tyfrs4
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE