This job is no longer available
Account Director – Drink / Youth / Lifestyle
This dynamic, independent communications agency with clients in the Food & Drink, Fashion & Retail, and Leisure & Entertainment sectors is seeking an Account Director to take the lead on one of their biggest clients, a drinks brand.
An established AD who can hit the ground running is required. Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and guiding delivery of high-level PR campaigns for the client and its key brands, including planning, contractual/partnership agreements and activity organisation, across multiple geographies
- Developing new business leads and presentations to secure and grow business with new and existing clients;
- Maintain senior level client contact and giving insightful advice on strategic issues and media handling issues such as crisis management and celebrity endorsements;
- Planning and managing teams;
- Developing and using a wide network of high level contacts – editors and major feature writers
The ideal candidate for this Account Director role will have:
- Experience in entertainment and/or FMCG PR, including working and negotiating with celebrities, within an in-house or agency environment;
- Sponsorship and pan-European/global PR experience is desirable;
- Team management experience;
- The ability to work within a fast-paced and creative environment;
- Experience of interacting with senior clients.
Click Apply Now to be considered for this opportunity