This job is no longer available
Client Services Manager – Financial & Professional Services
Our client is a corporate communications consultancy with a client base spanning the corporate, financial and professional services sectors. They offer a range of services including corporate reporting, content creation and media coaching.
This Client Services Manager will sit in the coaching side of the business; he/she will manage key client relationships and will be responsible for project managing the delivery of coaching sessions. Supported by an executive, key responsibilities will include:
- Client development; overseeing several client accounts, taking an interest in their businesses, building relationships, developing new business proposals and implementing plans;
- Project Management: The client services manager will be responsible for managing the process of delivering high quality coaching sessions;
- New Business: Contributing to new business pitches, helping in the preparation of pitches and presentations;
- Management: Managing and developing a client services executive.
The ideal Client Services Manager will have the following attributes:
- Experience in a senior, client focused role within a communications or training environment;
- A sales focus, energy, and a passion for building relationships with clients and developing business;
- A genuine interest in the financial sector;
- Line management experience;
- Experience of using CRM systems would be beneficial.
Click Apply Now to be considered for this opportunity.