This job is no longer available
Senior Account Manager – Corporate Reporting/ Content
Our client is a corporate communications consultancy with a client base spanning the corporate, financial and professional services sectors. They offer a range of services including corporate reporting, content creation and media coaching.
The Senior Account Manager will sit in the content side of the business; he/she will manage key client relationships and will be responsible for project managing the delivery of content work, supporting the director in new business development and ensuring efficient running of the team. Key responsibilities will include:
- Project Management: leading content projects across all channels (print, online, film), ensuring the client brief is met, and projects are on time and on budget, exceeding expectations;
- Developing client relationships: proactively nurturing and strengthening key client relationships, developing new business proposals and implementing client development plans;
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Solid experience in managing a range of projects including branding and visual identities, corporate reporting, websites, brochures, magazines, films etc.
- An understanding of business to business communications and experience of producing high quality work in the corporate, financial and investment sectors would be ideal;
- Strong presentation skills;
- Experience of working in an integrated agency environment across multiple projects and disciplines;
- Passion for developing strong client relationships.
Click Apply Now to be considered for this opportunity.