This job is no longer available
Our client is a London based, global multi-media firm who provide innovative education for children with illness.
They wish to hire a Publishing Sales Manager who will be responsible for bringing all of the Company’s Titles – in both print and digital format to the trade, retail (online and offline), education and library markets in the UK, and to create a network of the Company’s publishing partners and resellers across the world. He/she will also promote the Company’s brand to all of the above markets and work to maximise revenue for the company through new business development and upselling.
• Conduct market and company research in order to establish new business contacts for all UK and international publishing sales.
• Keep all national and international resellers informed about new Titles, and continually up-sell to existing trade accounts and generate new business opportunities.
• Deal with all direct and trade accounts within the UK, as well as liaise with external an external sales representation agency, educational/schools/library suppliers and online retailers.
• Arrange and attend client meetings, conference calls and book fairs.
• Create and edit marketing and publicity collateral for all trade contacts and resellers with colleagues in Design and Editorial.
• Give details of publishing revenues on monthly basis and assist in the assessment of the financial viability of all publishing agreements.
• Manage sales and financial reports from UK distributor.
• Oversee UK and international fulfilment of orders via regular contact with distributor.
• Create promotional collateral for all new Titles.
• 3-5 years of sales experience within the publishing industry
• Knowledge of and experience in education/schools markets
• Experience of e-book development and sales ideal
• Foreign languages ideal
CC Blue Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified