This job is no longer available
Our client is the world’s first multimedia medical education company for children. The Company is a one-stop destination, where young people can access child-friendly information about their illness, their health, their medicines and their treatment. They are able to educate children about various illnesses and diseases, through a wide range of media, marketing and a revolutionary interactive website consisting of a virtual world of the human body.
They are now looking to hire an On-line Director who has experience of working with a wide range of tools, platforms and API’s, e.g. CMS platforms, CRM platforms (e.g. CiviCRM), web services API’s (e.g. YouTube, web payment gateways etc.), Google Analytics, video and audio encoding tools, mass mail tools and mass SMS tools.
• You will have an understanding of coding best practices and relevant standards ideally including a solid understanding of programming design patterns and development methodologies.
As On-line Director, you will be a progressive person with proven experience in managing a team of developers and contractors.
As a primary builder of one of the most exciting web projects in the world, you will be expected to build relationships with online strategists and developers across the globe, searching for best practice in online medical information.
As On-line Director your role will encompass a wide range of responsibilities such as:-
• Developing, expanding and managing current site designs and leading appropriate redesigns as required including expansion onto mobile in the short term.
• Leading a team who support the broader Company’s team with technology solutions and campaigning tools.
• Overseeing and project managing the on-going development and upgrading of web based systems, including the content management system, user management systems, membership databases, and network and email system.
• Developing new online tools, business and marketing strategies to promote user generation, participation and retention of their social network.
• Overseeing specific online projects such as event-specific and seasonal promotional campaigns.
• Managing and up-skilling staff developers and liaising with external contractors and freelance consultants.
• Managing moderation both software and human of their website ensuring privacy of contact details for vulnerable minors.
This is an exciting time to join this expanding new company, with scope to develop and enhance your career, plus have autonomy to build upon team support.
CC Blue Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified