This job is no longer available
Our client is a full service Marketing & PR creative integrated Consultancy who specialize in the entertainment sector, working with top clients within TV and Broadcast. They provide full marketing and PR promotions for a variety of home entertainment clients. They have an opening available for a PR Account Director who will be responsible for the PR team, and who will take the lead on all PR campaigns.
• As PR Account Director, you will have a minimum of 4 years Film and entertainment PR experience as a Senior Account Manager looking to move up the ladder.
• Devise and implement PR strategies to meet marketing objectives of clients within the film, television, arts, cultural, entertainment and general lifestyle sectors.
• Budget management.
• Hold strong UK media contacts.
• Have strong experience pitching for new business.
• Be able to build strong relationships with journalists across the consumer lifestyle, regional & national newspapers; TV & Radio programmes; websites & social media platforms.
The work environment is fun but challenging, which means that you need to be highly efficient and creative. In return the rewards are there for you to immerse yourself in exciting projects which, working amongst a great team is truly satisfying.
CC Blue Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified