This job is no longer available
Our client is an award-winning specialist consultancy focusing on London and London issues – ranging from property development to sport/media/culture, to health and education. An opportunity has arisen for an experienced and well rounded Account Manager to join their team.
This role will involve:
• Taking charge of accounts and using initiative and proactivity to achieve delivery for the client
• Pulling together communication plans and proposals
• Coming up with leads and helping to win new business
• Drafting materials- press notices, key messages, event programmes, consultation material
• Leading meetings with clients
• Leading junior colleagues in a confident and effective manner
The ideal candidate will have excellent drafting skills and organisational qualities, being able to manage a complex and demanding workload. You will have a well established agency background, and good media contacts with specific experience of proactive media work. In order to be successful in this role you must be able to liase confidently with senior individuals and also with the rest of your team.
If you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, then please forward your CV to Max Wiltshire at email@example.com