This job is no longer available
A multi-national FTSE 250 company is looking for a PR and Communications Intern.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone wishing to gain hands-on experience and build a career in PR and communications. You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, a positive, flexible attitude, and be available at short notice to start this six month paid PR and communications internship.
Learn and develop a broad range of communications skills in a fast growing, highly commercial, global business.
• Media relations – writing press releases for international and national media.
• Social media – track and manage our reputation online
• Internal communications – with over 6,500 employees in 1,100 locations worldwide you’ll support UK and group wide employee engagement.
• Global speaker programme –Help to identify and secure speaker opportunities, manage diaries/ logistics and help to prepare presentations.
• Supporting Corporate Social Responsible initiatives
• Supporting the communications team.
• Clear and effective writing ability
• Well organised with a keen eye for detail and the ability to work well under pressure
• A keen interest in business and current affairs
• Flexible attitude and a willingness to learn
• Foreign languages would be an advantage
Based in Staines, London (30 mins from Waterloo) you’ll receive £1,200 per calendar month and the opportunity to gain valuable experience of PR and corporate communications in the UK and international markets.
To register your interest, email your CV to email@example.com.