This job is no longer available
This publicly listed, global property consultancy offers a broad range of specialist advisory, management and transactional services to clients all over the world. They are now seeking a Social Media Manager to develop and implement their social media strategy. Based at their London corporate offices and reporting to the Head of PR, you will be charged with leading the social media strategy of their UK businesses and working closely with the PR, marketing and digital teams to deliver this. A strong business acumen is essential and you will work with the Web Analyst to ensure appropriate and measurable digital reporting methods. This is an exceptional opportunity for a highly creative and solutions-driven professional to own the social media remit within this entrepreneurial organisation.
To be considered for this position candidates must have:
- An excellent understanding of the digital and social media environment and its integration within a PR/Comms strategy
- Experience preferably within the professional services sector or high-end B2C industry
- Experience of working with PR and marketing teams to populate digital channels with content, as well as monitoring and measuring success
- Demonstrable experience in setting standards of best digital practice
- Excellent stakeholder relations and interpersonal skills
- A creative and entrepreneurial approach to their work
- The ability to work in a fast paced commercial environment
In the first instance, please forward a copy of your CV to Jennifer Bargrove at email@example.com quoting reference JDW1205-115.
VMA Group is the global resourcing specialist for corporate communications, HR & change.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.