This job is no longer available
Our client a leading campaigning communications agency is working to deliver thought provoking social and environmental change. They are looking for a talented senior account executive with at least 2 year’s PR consultancy experience to join their team. they offer brand communications, issues campaigning and PR services to clients including a number of high profile charities, and not for profit organisations and government funded initiatives.
This is an amazing opportunity to work in a close knit team environment, based in stunning offices as they are part of a global advertising group.
This role would suit an individual who is bright, articulate, got an eye for detail and can quickly grasp the big picture. You’ll be social-networking savvy with practical experience of how print and broadcast media work, someone who’s now looking for hands-on experience across a broad spread of PR campaigns.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
· 2 years PR agency experience – ideally with experience of working on consumer awareness and social issues driven Campaigns
· Strong media relations and stakeholder engagement
· Good written skills
· Very organised – ability to hit deadlines
· Bright and conscientious approach
· Interested in social issues
· An ability to work on marcomms focused campaigns – i.e writing education packs for schools, briefing designers, writing copy for websites, helping produce viral focused campaigns
· An ability to speak another European language is desirable but not essential
· An ability of finding the most influential people, blogs and websites online – and how to engage them
· Experience in drafting compelling, accurate copy with strong attention to detail
· Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise/multi-task across different projects
· Ability to carry out basic research and to source, sift and collate data
· A positive, can-do attitude
Clients include the following:
1) Global campaign on protecting the high seas environment: this includes media and stakeholder work, production of global media kits, video viral, and event management
2) National campaign on rail safety this includes marketing communications: youth PR programmes, video production, / viral and website campaigns, developing influencer programmes with teachers and the development of a big national schools rap competition.
In return you can expect to work in a highly supportive environment, receive excellent training , and most importantly really ‘make a difference’ via your PR campaigns.