This job is no longer available
Infrastructure Journal (4C Group)
We are looking for a Reporter to join our team at the 4C Group, a leading business-to-business media company owned by Apax Partners and Guardian Media Group. This is a challenging and exciting position with Infrastructure Journal that would suit a self-motivated individual with proven experience.
Infrastructure Journal is the foremost provider of breaking news and dedicated data for the global infrastructure investment market.
• Assist our current news reporters by writing and editing daily news articles for online publication about developing and financing assets in the transport, social infrastructure, water and telecoms sectors; This may include stories about people, companies, policy & regulation, funds and mergers & acquisitions.
• Target and build relationships with key contacts; arrange and utilize regular face-to-face meetings.
• Research data, interview contacts and write up to four articles for each news day.
• Work with IJ’s data and research analysts to write features, case studies and special reports every two to three weeks.
• Provide support to other members of the editorial team.
• Contribute data into the database helping to keep entries about projects you are covering up-to-date.
• Participate and contribute to the production of webinars based on IJ research.
• Whenever possible, target useful conferences and seminars for information procurement and relationship building.
• Maintain a strong understanding of infrastructure markets and anticipate new trends.
The successful candidate will enjoy a comprehensive benefits package and access to some of the most exciting opportunities in business-to-business publishing, with significant growth plans in the UK and overseas. In return for your determination and success, we will invest in you and your future.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and salary expectations to email@example.com. Applications without salary details may delay the process. The subject of the email needs to clearly state the job title of the vacancy and reference number JI-0073.
There is no closing date for this position. Successful candidates will be responded to when they apply and any adverts will be removed when the role has been filled. If you are interested, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.