This job is no longer available
Digital Marketing Executive (Intern)
Reporting to the Brand Strategy Director, the purpose of the role is to learn to plan, co-ordinate and deliver the digital strategy. You will need relevant experience of digital marketing social media, with good project management skills and the ability to work flexibly as part of a small team.
• Coordinate the process from briefing to completion (prepare content for the newsletter -> brief the design agency -> HTML production -> Data segmentation -> broadcasting -> reports and results)
• Editing and laying out the email content.
• Create, proof and launch email campaigns
• Proof reading all editorial.
• Compilation of the associated statistical reports.
• Make sure all emails are accurate, on time and in line with house style
• Implement an email marketing calendar
• Grow the current email database
• Work with Designers (external) to create new emails
• Deliver high impact email campaigns – improving on: click through rates
• Development and management of social media roadmap, in particular Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
• Delivering of brand objectives
• Development and innovation of Social Media
• Producing weekly reports, recommendations and improvements, using Microsoft Excel, Adobe SiteCatalyst and Google Analytics
• Creating the 'social calendar' and deciding what will be posted on the various different mediums on specific dates
Required Experience & Qualifications
• HTML/CSS experience
• Proven Project Management background and ability to work to tight deadlines
• Analytical skills
• Strong Excel skills
• Fun, outgoing and lively personality
• Dreamweaver, Illustrator and Google Analytics experience – would be a distinct advantage
• Energetic and self-motivated, with a willingness to learn.
• Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Interest in fashion and luxury industry.
• Internet savvy
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products.