This job is no longer available
PR, Marketing & Events Executive (Intern)
Reporting to the Brand Strategy Director, the purpose of the role is to learn all areas of marketing from planning to implementation. You will need relevant experience of marketing and event management, with good organisation management skills and the ability to work flexibly as part of a small team.
• Assisting in running an event from implementation to completion.
• Planning promotional events and marketing partnerships (planning, delivery and support).
• Exhibitions and trade shows
• Logistics and both internal and external meetings.
• Organizing Competitions & Promotions.
• Distribution of Marketing Literature.
• Drafting Press Releases & Editorial Copy.
• Handling telephone & email enquiries from the press & public.
• Database Management.
• Assisting with the research & copy for the official program.
• Researching the latest social media trends & helping to implement new social media campaigns.
Required Experience & Qualifications
• Exceptional organisation skills
• Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must
• Energetic and self-motivated, with a willingness to learn.
• Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Interest in fashion and luxury industry.
• Internet savvy
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
Immediate start - 3month internship.
If you are that person please send your CV and a covering letter stating why you are interested in the position available.
Applications to close 9am 28 June 2012.